- 3 pound cakes, sliced or quartered
- 3 – 8 oz. whipped topping containers, thawed
- 1 lb. strawberries, rinsed, dried and sliced
- 1 lb. blueberries, rinsed and dried
- In 16 ¾ cup/ 4L Clearly Elegant bowl add a layer of pound cake, then add an even layer of whipped topping. Use strawberries along edges and then add a layer in the center, then top with a layer blueberries.
- Continue this pattern until all ingredients are used. Finish it off by decorating the whipped topping with blueberries in a star shape. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.