Ambrosia Salad with Marshmallow Crème
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 peaches, diced
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup maraschino cherries, halved
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
In the Whip 'N Mix Chef, add the egg white, corn syrup, and salt. Cover and whip on gear I until the mixture is thick and doubled in size, about 3–5 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract then blend on gear II until a nice marshmallow crème forms.
- In a small bowl, add peaches, pineapples, orange juice, and coconut flakes and mix until well combined.
- To serve, divide and add the fruit salad mix between four bowls, then add a dollop of the marshmallow crème on top of each. Garnish with cherries, and pecans, and serve.