Angel Hair Pomodoro
Lunch & Dinner
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 oz./225 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
8 oz./225 g angel hair pasta
Cook the pasta
- Cook angel hair in Microwave Pasta Maker 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving � cup of the pasta water.
Make the sauce
- Mince garlic and green onions in Chop �N Prep. While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in fry pan over medium-high heat. Add green onions and garlic and cook 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cook 2-4 minutes, or until the tomatoes are tender and begin to break down slightly.
Toss and serve
- Add the pasta to the pan and toss with Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper until well coated. Add reserved pasta water if the sauce seems too dry. Top with additional Parmesan cheese and basil, if desired.