- 6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard, yellow or Dijon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
- Cut the hardboiled eggs in half and remove the yolk. Set aside the whites.
- Place yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and cheese in base of SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with paddle attachment. Cover and pull cord until mixture is combined and smooth.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into the empty cavities in the egg whites. Top with chopped bacon and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.