- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 6 plain bagels, toasted
- 6 large eggs, whisked
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup Greek plain yogurt
- 2 cups cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. everything but the bagel seasoning
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Brush base of UltraPro Lasagna Pan with butter and set aside.
- Cut bagels into bite-sized pieces and place in greased UltraPro. In Thatsa medium bowl whisk remaining ingredients and pour over bagel pieces.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 25 mins.
- Meanwhile make savory cream by adding all ingredients in base of Whip N Mix Chef and turn handle on Gear II until well creamy and well combined.
- Scoop bagel casserole onto serving plate, add a dollop of savory cream and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.