- 4 frozen overripe bananas, peeled & cut in chunks
- 6-8 tbsp. milk of choice
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon, optional
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, optional
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
Prep the Bananas
- Remove bananas from freezer for 12-15 minutes to slightly thaw.
- Place 4-6 frozen bananas chunks in base of Supersonic Chopper Extra, cover and pull cord to process.
- Add milk through funnel as needed to make pulling cord easier. Continue adding banana chunks and pulling cord until bananas are smooth in texture.
- Remove cover and blade and if desired add in remaining ingredients or serve as-is with desired toppings.
Make the Nice Cream
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.