- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 15 oz. pinto beans, drained
- ½-cup panko style breadcrumbs
- 8 leaves of butter lettuce
- Toppings of choice
- Add oil to Daily Universal Frypan and heat to medium. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, green onions and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Season with salt, pepper and remove from heat. Let cool completely.
- In SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment, place beans, replace cover and pull cord until roughly mashed.
- Transfer mashed pinto beans to Thatsa Medium Bowl along with mushroom mixture and breadcrumbs. Mix well to combine and divide into four portions.
- Shape each portion into patty and then cook two at a time in MicroPro Grill with cover in grill position for 6-8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve on butter lettuce with toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.