- 1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 cooked chicken breasts (poached or steamed in the Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker)
- 1 ripe mango peeled pitted and chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes halved
- 8 oz./225 g can water chestnuts drained
- ½ cup salted roasted cashews
- As Required salt and pepper
Prep, plate and serve
- In your favorite Thatsa large bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, lime juice and honey.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently combine with the dressing.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to three days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.