Candied Root Vegetables
Lunch & Dinner
- 4 large parsnips, cut into 1"/2.5 cm pieces
- 4 medium turnips, cut into 1"/2.5 cm pieces
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. salted butter
- 1/2 tsp. coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves for garnish
4 large carrots, cut into 1"/2.5 cm pieces
Prep the veggies
- In 3-Qt./3 L TupperWave Stack Cooker Casserole, stir together carrots, parsnips, turnips, sugar, butter, and salt.
Cook the veggies
- Place cover on Stack Cooker. Microwave on high power 2 minutes. Remove cover
- microwave on high power 10 minutes more.
Plate and serve
- Remove from microwave, let stand 5 minutes. Stir to distribute sauce, garnish with fresh thyme leaves. Serve warm.