- ¾ cup grated carrots
- ¾ cup self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dark or light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In Thatsa medium sized bowl, combine grated carrots, flour, sugars, cinnamon and nuts. Make well in center and add in remaining ingredients.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour batter into Silicone Rectangular Form and smooth top. Microwave on high power 5 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly, unmold, cut in bars and frost with desired frosting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.