- 2 slices hearty sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- ½ Granny Smith apple, sliced thin
Prep the base
- Butter one side of each piece of sandwich bread.
- Place one slice, butter side down, in MicroPro Grill base.
- Lay cheese slices onto bread. Lay apple slices over cheese and bread.
- Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
Grill and serve
- Rest MicroPro Grill cover on top of bread in grill position and microwave on high power 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, flip Panini, replace cover and microwave on high power 1 minute more.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.