Chicken & Bacon Sliders
Lunch & Dinner
- - Water
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 4 4 bacon strips, cooked & crumbled
- 1 tsp. Fresh herbs (dill, rosemary or thyme)
2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Prep the chicken
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in Shielded Colander of Smart Multi-Cooker. Add water to base until maximum fill line for steaming, place Shielded Colander inside base and place shielded cover on top.
- Microwave on high power 15 minutes or until internal cooking temperature for chicken is 165� F/74� C. Let cool slightly and shred chicken breasts.
Mix & Serve
- In medium bowl, mix chicken with remaining ingredients and serve in slider buns.