- 4 oz./115 g chicken breast, steamed and cut into small chunks
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 2 tsp. Basil Vinaigrette or preferred dressing
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 slices pre-cooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
Cook the chicken
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Place in Smart Multi-Cooker base, fill water tray with 1¾ cups/400 mL water. Place steamer base over water tray and cover. Microwave on high power 8-10 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165° F/ 75° C.
Assemble the salad
- Slice the hard-boiled egg using the Slice N Wedge fitted with the wedge insert.
- Layer (bottom to top): dressing, tomatoes, chicken, bacon, cheese, egg, lettuce.
- Securely seal container. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Shake and serve
- When ready to serve, shake Quick Shake Container until all ingredients are combined. Pour into bowl and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.