- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 10.5 oz. miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups toasted rice cereal
- In Daily Universal 4.2 Qt./4 L Stockpot melt butter and peanut butter stirring occasionally. Add marshmallows and stir until fully melted.
- Turn off heat and fold in cereal until coated.
- Divide evenly between 1-Qt. /1L and 1.5-Qt/1.L Premia Glass Containers. Press down with Silicone Spatula and sprinkle with chocolate peanut butter candies on top.
- Microwave both at high power for 30 seconds, then spread softened with Silicone Spatula to create an even layer. Seal and let set for 30 minutes.
- Once set, cut in even portions and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.