- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2½ tbsp. cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C
- Place Silicone Muffin Form on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In Thatsa medium bowl, whisk dry ingredients
- In separate small bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Pour wet into dry and mix until combined.
Bake and serve
- Divide batter evenly in cavities of Silicone Muffin Form and bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve as is or decorate with frosting of choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.