4oz./ 115 g
- 12 oz./350 g small pretzels
- ¼ cup oil
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
Prep the pretzels
- Place pretzels into TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, sugar and seasoning.
- Pour over pretzels. Stir until pretzels are thoroughly coated.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high power 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave on high power 1 minute more. Remove and stir.
Layer in the chocolate
- Pour chocolate chips over hot pretzels and stir. Heat from pretzels will melt chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and pretzels are well coated.
Freeze, assemble and serve or gift
- Pour pretzels onto Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim.
- To set the chocolate quickly, place in freezer 15-20 minutes.
- For individual covered pretzels, lay pretzels out in a single layer. If allowed to set in a mound or multiple layers, you will need to break apart in chunks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.