1 crunch ring
- ¼ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. refined coconut oil
- 1½ cups rice cereal
- In the base of the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher, place chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave on high power 75 seconds, stopping halfway to stir.
- Add rice cereal and mix well until fully coated.
- Divide mixture evenly between Silicone Ring Form and pat down with spatula to flatten.
- Place in fridge or freezer to set for 15 minutes. Invert, cut if desired, and serve.
Portion it out
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.