- 2 bags microwave popcorn
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large brown paper bag
Prep and cook
- Pop popcorn according to package directions, and pour both bags into the large brown paper bag.
- In Tupperwave Stack Cooker 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole, microwave butter, brown sugar and corn syrup on high power 3-5 minutes until melted, stirring halfway through to combine.
- Stir baking soda into caramel mixture. Foaming is normal.
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn and shake to coat popcorn.
- Place bag in microwave and heat on high power 1 minute, shake. If popcorn still isn't evenly coated, return to microwave and heat 1 more minute on high power and shake again.
- Allow to cool before enjoying.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.