- 5 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. dark molasses
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 small egg white
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 4 tsp. ginger
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
Make the batter
- Preheat oven to 350° F/175° C.
- In the base of the Supersonic Chopper Extra fitted with paddle attachment, combine butter, brown sugar, molasses, vanilla and egg white. Cover and pull cord until well blended, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon and baking soda. Stir in butter mixture until a well-combined dough forms.
Work the dough
- Lightly flour work surface and roll out dough to ¼ in/.6 cm thick rectangle.
- Press gingerbread cookie cutter into dough.
- Transfer gingerbread man shapes to Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim-lined sheet pan, ½ in/1.25 cm apart.
Bake and serve
- Bake 7 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven, let cool completely before decorating or enjoy plain.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.