- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 15 mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 4 oz. bourbon whisky
- 4 oz. seltzer water
- ice cubes
- Make simple syrup by mixing sugar and water in 2-cup Micropitcher. Cook in microwave for 90 seconds or until sugar has dissolved into water. Set aside to cool.
- Add mint leaves to All-in-One Shaker and add 1 1/2 oz. of simple syrup. Use the end of Kitchen Tool to muddle mint. Add whisky, seal and shake vigorously to combine.
- Shave ice using the Fusion Master Shaver Cone and transfer to serving cups. Divide whisky mixture between cups and top with seltzer water. Garnish with mint and serve immediately. Enjoy~
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.