- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds
- 1½ cups sweetened, shredded coconut, divided
- Place ¾ cup coconut into TupperWave Stack Cooker 3/4-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover and microwave, on high power, in 30 second increments, 2-4 minutes. Stir thoroughly with spatula after each segment. Stop once coconut begins to brown. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips into TupperWave 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 90 seconds. Stir to melt evenly
- Add almonds and remaining coconut to melted chocolate and, using spatula, mix until coated with chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon, drop clusters onto a baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder Mat. Flatten slightly to make a thinner cluster.
- Top each cluster with toasted coconut and freeze 5 minutes to set.
- Store in a sealed Tupperware container
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.