Coconut Almond Clusters
Drinks & Dessert
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut, divided
2 cups chocolate chips
- Place � cup coconut into TupperWave Stack Cooker 3/4-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover and microwave, on high power, in 30 second increments, 2�4 minutes. Stir thoroughly with spatula after each segment. Stop once coconut begins to brown. Set aside.�
- Place chocolate chips into TupperWave 1 3/4-Qt./1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 90 seconds. Stir to melt evenly
- Add almonds and remaining coconut to melted chocolate and, using spatula, mix until coated with chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon, drop clusters onto a baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder Mat. Flatten slightly to make a thinner cluster.
- Top each cluster with toasted coconut and freeze 5 minutes to set. Store in a sealed Tupperware container