- ½-cup condensed milk
- ¼-cup coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place condensed milk and coconut oil in TupperWave 1 ¾-Qt./1.75L Stack Cooker Casserole. Cover and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
- Add salt and coconut flakes then mix until well combined.
- Spread coconut mixture into Silicone Baking Form Rectangular and use spatula to press down until mixture is compact and forms an even layer.
- Place in refrigerator and let set for 30 minutes. Invert onto cutting board and cut into bars.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.