- 1¾ cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Additional toppings of choice: pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, black olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Place Silicone Muffin Form on top of metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In Thatsa medium bowl, combine flour and yogurt. Mix well to combine until a consistent dough forms.
- Divide dough in six portions and flatten into a disc. Then place dough in center of each cavity of the Silicone Muffin Form. Press down and shape to fit making sure there is space in center for the toppings.Add 1 tbsp. pizza sauce as well as cheese and any additional toppings to each cavity. Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is fully cooked and cheese is bubbling.Let cool 2–3 minutes, unmold and serve.