- 1¾ cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Additional toppings of choice: pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, black olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Place Silicone Muffin Form on top of metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In Thatsa medium bowl, combine flour and yogurt. Mix well to combine until a consistent dough forms.
- Divide dough in six portions and flatten into a disc. Then place dough in center of each cavity of the Silicone Muffin Form. Press down and shape to fit making sure there is space in center for the toppings.
- Add 1 tbsp. pizza sauce as well as cheese and any additional toppings to each cavity. Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is fully cooked and cheese is bubbling.
- Let cool 2–3 minutes, unmold and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.