Cranberry Nut Brie
Starters & Snacks
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts, cashews and pistachios
- 13.2-oz./374 g wheel Brie cheese
1/2 small onion, quartered
Prep the topping
- Add onion to base of Chop �N Prep
- replace cover and pull cord 3�4 times to chop. In 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher Set, combine butter, onion, preserves and orange juice. Microwave with 1-cup/250 mL Micro Pitcher Set inverted on top to cover for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir cranberries and nuts into warm preserve mixture.
Cook the brie, plate and serve
- Using knife, remove rind from top of Brie and place on UltraPro Oven Plate. Spread cranberry nut mixture on Brie. To serve, microwave on high power 45 seconds�1 minute or heat in a 350� F/175� oven 10�12 minutes or until Brie is soft in the center. Serve with crusty bread and assorted crackers.