Creamy Macaroni Salad
Lunch & Dinner
- 1 lb./455 g bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 small red pepper, quartered
- 2 cups chicken (cooked in the Tupperware� Smart Multi-Cooker or rotisserie), diced
- light ranch dressing
- pinch salt and pepper
8 oz./225 g uncooked wagon wheels pasta, or any small pasta
Prep the veggies
- Place frozen vegetables in Steamer Base of Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker. Microwave on high for 10 minutes. Remove Steamer Base and rinse vegetables under cold water to stop cooking.
Steam the pasta
- Bring 2 Qts/1.8 L salted water to a boil in a 3-Qt. / 2.8 L pot. Add pasta and cook 9 minutes or until al dente.Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
Toss, plate and serve
- Place red pepper in base of Chop �N Prep. Replace cover and pull cord 2�3 times to coarsely chop.Place pasta, chicken, vegetables and red pepper in a large bowl.Toss with dressing, salt and pepper to taste.