- 2 cups vanilla pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 8 slices of brioche bread
- ½-cup unsalted butter
- ½-cup turbinado sugar
- In Thatsa medium bowl, mix pudding, eggs, milk, salt and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter to Daily Universal Frypan and heat to medium low heat.
- Dip brioche bread into pudding mixture and flip to coat both sides. Quickly place in frypan and cook for 3-5 minutes flipping halfway.
- Once all bread is cooked, dip in turbinado sugar and return to pan to caramelize for 1-2 miutes on each side. Serve warm with toppings of choice..
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.