- 14 oz./415 g extra firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- 1 cup panko
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. turmeric
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
Prep the Tofu
- Cut tofu crosswise to yield 4 patties.
- In a Thatsa medium bowl, combine panko and the remaining ingredients.
- Coat each piece of tofu with panko mixture.
Cook and serve
- Place two pieces of tofu into base of MicroPro Grill and place cover in grill position.
- Microwave on high power 10 minutes. At the end of cooking time, uncover, flip tofu, replace cover in grill position and place back into microwave and cook for additional 5 minutes on high power.
- Repeat cooking steps with remaining two pieces of tofu.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.