- 2 ready to bake puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. water
- Milk of choice
- Toppings such as berries, powdered sugar, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Unfold one puff pastry sheet at a time and cut in three long pieces. Then cut each piece into triangles. Repeat with remaining puff pastry sheet.
- Form each triangle into a mini croissant by making a small cut at the edge then rolling towards the pointed end; place on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim.
- In Snack Cup mix egg and water to make an egg wash and then brush it over each croissant.
- Bake in a single layer for 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 mins.
- Serve in a bowl with milk and toppings of choice. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.