- 60 g (4–6) butter biscuits
- 30 g/2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 25 g/1 oz dark chocolate
- 70 mL/⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 pear (200 g /7 oz)
- 1 large egg
- 45 g/3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 15 g/2 tbsp. almond powder
- 10 g/1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 5 mL/1 tsp. instant coffee
- In the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, place biscuits, cover and pull cord until biscuits are finely chopped. Add in butter and pull cord until you have a consistent mixture.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and fill the Ring with the biscuit mixture. Using the Silicone Spatula, press down until you have an even layer. Set aside.
- Break chocolate into pieces and put in the Micro Pitcher with the cream. Cover and microwave on high power 30 seconds at a time until fully melted, then mix with the Whisk until creamy.
- Peel the pear with the 5 in 1 Universal Peeler and dice it.
- In the 2-Qt./2 L Mix-N-Stor® Pitcher, whisk together the egg and sugar. Whisk in almond powder, flour and coffee powder. Using the Silicone Spatula, mix in chocolate and diced pear until you have a consistent batter.
- Pour batter into the Ring over the crumbled biscuit, place cover on in the casserole position and microwave 12 minutes at 50% power.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before unmolding. Use the Silicone Spatula Thin all around the cake to easily remove the Pro Ring and the Spatula to remove the cake the from MicroPro® Grill.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.