DIY Chocolate Seasoning
Seasoning & Blend
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. instant espresso powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt (optional)
- 1 vanilla bean, cut in half lengthwise
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
Prep and seal
- Combine ingredients in Counterscaping Dry Container, insert vanilla bean halves, shake to combine and seal.
Store and serve
- Store up to 6 months. Adds delicious spice to hot chocolates, coffee, and baked goods. Also makes a great gift for the holidays.