- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C. Place Silicone Muffin Form on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and chocolate chips. In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in wet mixture. Whisk just until combined and no lumps of flour remain.
- Use large Portioning Scoop to divide all of the batter between cavities of Silicone Muffin Form- they should be ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then lower temperature to 350°F/180°C and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Let cool then unmold and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.