- 1 lb./455 g ground chuck
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground clove
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced thin
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Using the Hamburger Press & Keepers Set, divide ground beef evenly between 4 keepers
- insert press to form patties. Refrigerate until ready to marinate.
- In the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, add garlic, salt, parsley, clove, olive oil, Marsala, and balsamic. Cover and pull cord until garlic is minced.
- Pour marinade into the base of the Season-Serve container and add onions.
- Place burger patties in marinade. Seal and refrigerate 3 hours.
- Flip Season-Serve container to marinate other side of patties and refrigerate an additional 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove burgers from marinade.
- Place 2 patties in the MicroPro® Grill. Place cover on in the grill/low position and microwave for 4 minutes at 900 watts. Flip patties and microwave for an additional 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining 2 patties
- Meanwhile, pour marinade and onions into a non-stick skillet. Bring to boiling, reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until marinade thickens and onions become soft, about 8 minutes.
- Serve burgers with Marsala onions and your choice of buns.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.