- 2 medium sized carrots, grated (about ¾ cup)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dark or light brown sugar
- ½-cup unsalted butter (melted) or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾-cup self-rising flour
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- In base of Whip N’ Mix Chef, place grated carrots, eggs, sugars, oil and vanilla extract. Replace cover, and turn handle on gear 2 until well combined, about 15 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and switch to gear 2. Turn handle until batter is well incorporated.
- Pour batter into Silicone Rectangular Form and smooth top.
- Place in microwave and cook on high power for 5 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, unmold, garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.