- 2 small lobster tail
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- 2 tbsp. celery, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ tsp. dill
- ¼ tsp. old bay seasoning
- Top sliced hot dog bun, toasted if desired
- Toasted breadcrumbs, for garnish
- Place lobster tails in shielded colander of Smart Multi Cooker. Add water to base up to steam line. Stack shielded colander on top of base and cover.
- Microwave at full power for 5 minutes, let rest two minutes then allow to completely cool.
- To remove lobster meat from tail, tightly squeeze tail until it cracks, then use Kitchen Shears to cut membrane between legs all the way down. Remove all the meat and cut in large chunks.
- In Thatsa medium bowl mix mayo with celery and add garlic paste, lemon juice, lemon zest, dill and old bay. Fold in lobster meat.
- Add lobster meat to bun, top with breadcrumbs and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.