- ¼ cup Pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Farro, rinsed
- ½ cup Pistachio nuts
- 1 cup Basil leaves
- ½ cup Mint leaves
- ¾ cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon Zest
Make the Vinaigrette
- Place pomegranate juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper in Quick Shake container and shake well until vinaigrette has emulsified. If dressing separates, shake so it comes back together.
- Pour into rice cooker and add 2 cups of water. Cook in microwave for 15 minutes on full power.
- To the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall, add pistachio nuts, basil and mint leaves. Replace cover and pull cord until contents are roughly chopped.
- Add herbs and nuts to the cooked farro, toss to combine. Add tomatoes, lemon zest and parmesan cheese.
- Add vinaigrette to farro salad and mix well to coat.
Chop Mint and Nuts
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.