Farro Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Farro, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Pistachio nuts
- 1 cup Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves
- 3/4 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon Zest
1/4 cup Pomegranate juice
Make the Vinaigrette
- Place pomegranate juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper in Quick Shake container and shake well until vinaigrette has emulsified. If dressing separates, shake so it comes back together.
- Pour into rice cooker and add 2 cups of water. Cook in microwave for 15 minutes on full power.
Chop Mint and Nuts
- To the base of the Power Chef, add pistachio nuts, basil and mint leaves. Replace cover and pull cord until contents are roughly chopped.
- Add herbs and nuts to the cooked farro, toss to combine. Add tomatoes, lemon zest and parmesan cheese.
- Add vinaigrette to farro salad and mix well to coat.