- 8 oz. fettuccine pasta
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- In base of Microwave Pasta Maker add pasta, pinch of salt and water up to max fill line. Microwave uncovered on high power for 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente. At the end of cooking time use cover to strain the pasta. Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in Daily Universal Frypan. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about two minutes.
- Slowly add heavy cream and mix to combine. Stir in parmesan cheese and turn down heat to low and continue stirring until fully melted.
- Add pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.