- 4 eggs
- ½ cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 slices bread
Prep, cook and go
- Preheat oven to 400° F/205° C.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning and sugar.
- Slice bread into thirds.
- Dip bread in batter and lay onto silicone baking sheet with rim.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, flipping once.
- Let cool to room temperature, then place in freezer until sticks are individually frozen, about 30 minutes, and then place into Freezer Mates container until ready to eat.
- Reheating Instructions: Microwave three sticks on high power 1 minute or until warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.