- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced thin
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. vinegar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
Caramelize the onions
- Place an even layer of sliced onions onto the base of the MicroPro Grill. Place cover on onions in the grilling position. Microwave on high power 7 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir onions. Replace cover and microwave on high power an additional 7 minutes or until caramelized.
Mix the dip and serve
- Transfer onions to the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Let stand 10 minutes. Cover and pull cord until onions are well minced.
- Replace blade attachment with paddle attachment. Add sour cream, salt, cream, vinegar, garlic powder and mayonnaise. Cover and pull cord until well blended.
- Remove paddle from Power Chef System. Cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes, up to overnight.
- Serve cold as a dip with vegetables, chips, or pita wedges, or serve as a sauce for steak, chicken, or fish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.