- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings of choice such as shredded cheese, green onions, etc.
- Add eggs to Thatsa Jr Bowl and use Metal Whisk to whisk them and incorporate air.
- Heat Chef Series 8-inch Fry Pan over medium heat and melt 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add eggs, sprinkle salt on top and use Silicone Spatula to mix continuously. Once eggs are halfway cooked, distribute into an even layer.
- Roll the omelet starting on one corner and carefully rolling towards opposite side. Add remaining butter to frypan and coat the omelet in it.
- Transfer to serving plate, add toppings and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.