- 1.5 lbs. baby gold potatoes, rinsed and halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- In Thatsa Medium Bowl place potatoes and olive oil then toss to coat.
- Use Garlic Press to peel and mince the garlic straight onto the potatoes, then add remaining seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Place in base of MicroPro Grill and cover in grill position, so the cover is touching the food.
- Microwave at high power for 15 minutes, then let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.