- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 bell pepper, cut in chunks
- 2 tbsp. southwest chipotle seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 – 28 oz. can fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 – 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 – 15 oz. can white beans
- Juice of one lime
- 2 – 8.5 oz. boxes of corn muffin mix (plus ingredients for each according to box)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Heat olive oil in the Chef Series II 5-Qt. / 4.8 L. Sauteuse Pan over medium heat.
- Place onion, carrot and bell pepper in base of SuperSonic Chopper Extra, replace cover and pull cord until chopped. Add veggies to Pan and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add seasonings, crushed tomatoes, beans and mix well. Cook on medium low heat for 15 minutes. Stir in lime juice and remove from heat.
- In Thatsa Jr. Bowl, prepare both corn muffin mixes according to box then pour batter over chili covering the entire surface.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes then carefully remove from oven. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.