Ingredients for Herbed Corn
- 2 Green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Green chilies
- 4 oz./115 g Cream cheese, softened
- 2 15.25 oz./439g cans Whole kernel corn, drained
Ingredients for Chicken Picatta
- 1.25 lbs./565 g Chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 Juice of lemon
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- ¼ cup White wine
- 2 tsp. Unsalted butter
Ingredients for Tomato Rice
- 2 cups Quick cooking brown rice
- 2 cups Water
- 1½ tsp. Minced garlic
- ½ cup Diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Parsley
Prep the Herbed Corn Casserole
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients and transfer to ¾ qt./750 ml Casserole Cover of Tupperwave Stack Cooker. Set aside.
Prep the Chicken Picatta
- Place chicken in 1¾ Qt./1.75 L Casserole then season with salt. Toss seasoned pieces in flour to coat. Add remaining ingredients except butter. Set aside.
Prep the Tomato Rice
- In 3-Qt./3 L Casserole mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Stack components together by placing 1¾-qt. casserole on top of 3 qt. casserole and top with inverted cover. Place in microwave and cook on high power for 15-20 minutes or until all 3 dishes are fully cooked.
- At the end of cooking time, stir in the butter for the Chicken Picatta.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Cook and Serve
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.