- 8 oz./225 g macaroni noodles
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- ½ tbsp. coarse kosher salt
- 10 oz./285 g cheddar cheese, shredded
Cook the noodles
- Preheat oven to 400° F/190° C
- Pour noodles into Microwave Pasta Maker and add 4 cups water. Microwave on high power 10 minutes. Drain and add to medium bowl.
Make the sauce
- Meanwhile, melt butter in pan over medium heat. Whisk in flour. Pour milk and salt into butter flour mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Mixture will thicken once it boils. Add cheese and whisk until melted.
Bake and serve
- Pour cheese sauce over noodles and stir to combine. Pour into UltraPro 2-Qt./2 L Square Pan (or UltraPro 2-Qt./2L Casserole Pan) and place uncovered in oven for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.