- 3/4 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp. Spice of choice (cinnamon, cardamom, cayenne pepper, etc.)
- 1/4 cup Topping of choice (nuts, sprinkles, coconut flakes, etc.)
1/4 cup Heavy cream or canned full-fat coconut milk
Prep the ingredients
- Place heavy cream or coconut milk in TupperWave Stack Cooker 3/4-Qt./750 mL Casserole/Cover and microwave on high power 2 minutes. Add chocolate chips, desired spice and stir until smooth.
Let it set & Assemble
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until ganache is thick. Using ice cream scoop, scoop out 12 even portions and roll each into a ball. Dip each ball into toppings of choice. Serve immediately or store in sealed Tupperware container in refrigerator until ready to eat.