Italian Turkey Burgers
Lunch & Dinner
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs or plain
1 lb./455 g ground turkey breast
Prep the burgers
- Place all ingredients in medium bowl and combine well. Divide into four equal patties.Place two patties at a time in base of MicroPro Grill and place the cover on top of patties in grill position.
Cook and serve
- Microwave on high power 4 minutes, then flip and microwave on high power an additional 4 minutes. Now that your Grill is hot, additional patties will require less grill time. Microwave remaining patties on high power 3 minutes, then flip and microwave on high power an additional 3 minutes. Top with desired toppings and serve.