Kale & Strawberry Salad
Lunch & Dinner
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup Strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Coarse kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/4 head (8 oz./225 g) Red cabbage, cut in large chunks
- 12-oz./350 g bag Broccoli/cauliflower mixture
- 4 oz./115 g Kale, stalks removed
- 1 cup Sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Slivered almonds
4 oz./115 g Feta cheese crumbles
Make Strawberry Feta Vinaigrette
- Combine feta, vinegar, jam, oil, salt, pepper in base of Power Chef fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord 8�10 times until well blended. Makes 11/4 cups.
Chop Salad Base
- Place cabbage into base of Power Chef fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Add to serving bowl.
Chop Salad Add-ins
- Place � broccoli and cauliflower in base of Power Chef, cover and pull cord to chop. Add to cabbage in serving bowl.
- Repeat with remaining broccoli and cauliflower.
- Place � kale in Power Chef, cover and pull cord 3�4 times to chop. Add to cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower in serving bowl.
- Repeat with remaining kale.
- Add strawberries, almonds and vinaigrette to serving bowl and toss salad to mix.