Mac n Cheese Bites
Starters & Snacks
- 8 cups mac n cheese, cooled
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- 2 cups panko style breadcrumbs
- Seasonings of choice
- 1.5 qt. frying oil such as vegetable oil
Use medium sized Portioning Scoop to scoop cold mac n cheese onto Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. Freeze until hardened, about one hour.
- Arrange flour, eggs and breadcrumbs each in a bowl and then season flour and breadcrumbs to taste. Dip frozen mac n cheese bites into flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs. Return to freezer.
- Add frying oil to 4qt. Daily Universal Stockpot and heat to medium. Once oil is hot add mac n cheese bites and fry until golden brown. Serve warm.