- 1 whole chicken (5 lb. max)
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. dry thyme
- Place whole chicken on cutting board, remove innards and pat dry. Mix remaining ingredients in 2-cup Micropitcher and then brush it all over the chicken making sure to add some to the inside cavity as well.
- Place whole seasoned chicken, breast side down, in base of 3-Qt./3 L casserole Stack Cooker and cover. Cook on full power for 25-30 minutes.
- At the end of cooking time, remove from microwave and let rest for 8 minutes. At the end of resting time, check internal temperature of chicken by inserting a meat thermometer into chicken breast. Internal temperature should be at least 165°F/74°C.
- Remove from Stack cooker, carve and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.