- 1 roll of pie crust dough
- 1 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Line pie crust dough inside the cavities of Silicone Muffin Form, making sure to cover the bottom and sides and press firmly into each cavity. Place in fridge until ready to fill.
- Place all remaining ingredients in base of SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment. Replace cover and pull cord until smooth and well combined.
- Add pumpkin mixture on top of pie dough inside each cavity of Silicone Muffin Form. Gently tap to distribute filling evenly and place on metal baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until filling is firm and pie dough is golden brown. Let cool completely before unmolding.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours; serve cold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.