- 2 large eggs
- ½-cup sugar
- 1 tsp citrus zest (lemon or orange)
- ¾-cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 3 ½ tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- In base of Whip ‘N Mix Chef, place eggs, sugar and lemon zest. Turn handle on Gear I until creamy and light in color.
- In small bowl mix flour and baking powder, set aside. In separate bowl, mix butter, olive oil and milk, set aside.
- Add flour and olive oil mixture to egg mixture in batches. Starting with flour and ending with flour until fully combined.
- Pour batter into Silicone Rectangular Form and smooth top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Unmold and let cool completely. Cut into bars, garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.